Where is your most ideal place to spend New Year’s Eve? For some it’s where the greatest throng of people can be found, whether it’s Time Square in New York City or the Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. But for others, they prefer a smaller, more manageable gathering like you’d find here in coastal South Carolina — perhaps in one of the many local nightclubs or just an intimate gathering of friends and family.
We have six good reasons why you should bring in the New Year right here in our North Myrtle Beach vacation rentals instead of staying home or trekking to the big cities. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Stay in one of our North Myrtle Beach oceanfront vacation rentals that we have and you’ll get the best views of all for firework shows up and down the coast.
2. It’s been a long year so why not reward your self by transitioning to the next year in style by staying in one of our North Myrtle Beach luxury vacation rentals.
3. No parking worries! All of our rentals come with adequate parking and there are no traffic jams here at the beach!
4. It’s affordable! With all of our vacation rentals at off-season rates you just won’t experience such low prices on any other beautiful beach rentals like we have.
5. The weather is fabulous here at this time of the year! Nobody likes standing in the freezing cold to bring in the New Year, not to even mention the snow and the slush you have to drive through to get there. Come to SC where your biggest hassle is sand between your toes.
6. If you’ve never experienced fireworks at the seashore you’re in for a treat. The colors of the bursting fireworks reflect off the ocean water and you get twice the awesomeness as on land. It’s just breathtaking!
All of us at Grand Strand Resorts would like to wish you and yours a very healthy, happy and safe New Year!