Many people will be coming to the area over the next week for the July 4th celebrations. The Fourth of July, also known as Independence Day, commemorates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring our independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.
Our vacation rentals will put you in the center of all the celebrations on the Grand Strand. We can have accommodations you will love and we will make your tee time reservations, too. What more could you ask? Yeah, we have that too!
• Broadway at the Beach, between 21st and 29th avenues North on U.S. 17 Bypass, fireworks start at 10 p.m.
• Second Avenue Pier, 110 N. Ocean Blvd., fireworks start at 9:30 p.m.
• BB&T Coastal Field, 1251 21st Avenue North, fireworks following the Pelicans baseball game
• The Market Common, Valor Park on Farrow Parkway, 9 p.m. fireworks as part of the Italian Festival
• Surfside Beach pier, Surfside Drive and Ocean Boulevard, 9:15 p.m. fireworks with live entertainment from 6 to 9 p.m. and free ice cream and watermelon and inflatables for the kids
North Myrtle Beach
• Cherry Grove pier, 3500 N. Ocean Blvd., fireworks begin at 9 p.m.