Address: 100 Wood Lake Drive, Garden City, SC 29576
COURSE DESCRIPTION:This Gene Hamm designed course opened in 1985 and is located in Garden City. After renovations in 2003 it was awarded the 2004 Golf Course of the Year by the Myrtle Beach Golf Course Owners Association. A local favorite, Indian Wells is well designed and will challenge you. The finishing hole will entice you to go for it but be careful of the danger that may lurk. This hole is a veteran member of the Grand Strand's Dream 18 and well worth the play.
DETAILED COURSE INFORMATION:
- Gene Hamm
- # of Holes:
- Sets of Tees:
- Course Record:
- Grass Type (Greens):
- TifEagle Bermuda
- Year Opened
- Kid's Play Free?*
- Yes - 1 16 and under per paid adult. Not in summer a.m.
- Grass Type (Fairway)
- 419 Bermuda
- Yardage (Men's Middle)
- GPS on Carts
- Complimentary Range Ball
GOLF COURSE RATES:
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- LM - If booked 48ÑHours prior to tee-time
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
Accommodations not included in the Rates above. Rates above include greens fees, cart fees, and taxes. Rates are per round.)