Address: 4100 McLamb Avenue, Little River, SC 29566
Cypress Bay was built in 1972 and designed by Russell Breeden. Measuring 6,502 yards from the tips and 6,101 from the mid tees this course is playable for all golfers from novice to expert. Well protected greens await each golfers approach shot. A fair course to use in any golf package - just give our golf department a call.
DETAILED COURSE INFORMATION:
- Russell Breeden
- # of Holes:
- Sets of Tees:
- Course Record:
- Grass Type (Greens):
- Year Opened
- Kid's Play Free?*
- Yes - 1 16 and under with paid adult
- Grass Type (Fairway)
- Yardage (Men's Middle)
- GPS on Carts
- Complimentary Range Ball
GOLF COURSE RATES:
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- LM - If booked 48ÑHours prior to tee-time
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
Accommodations not included in the Rates above. Rates above include greens fees, cart fees, and taxes. Rates are per round.)
Cypress Bay was a good course for the money. Short layout and it was in pretty good shape. Good course to play if you just want to get out and play for cheap.
Submit Course Review: